Cowboy Day is July 23rd, 2011 from 9am – 4pm at the Historic Village at Lee Wayside.
Parade at 10am lead by The Tredegar Brass Band!! Wagons, horses, COWBOYS, native Americans andGrand Marshall James Drury ”The Virginian.”
- Admission $3 children $5 adults
- Opens at 9am (Coffee and sweets available)
- BIG children’s area with lots of fun!
- Live music, Beef brisket and beans for sale, cold drinks, hotdogs
- Lots of horses and cowboys
- Old Dominion Quick Draw
- Exhibits, Indian camps, Cowboy camps, Civil war camps, buggy rides, Native American dancers, Gold miners, and much more!!
- Shuttle buses from high school parking lot every 15 minutes
Buckingham Chamber of Commerce, Historic Buckingham, Inc.
Call (434)969-4355 for more information